Support For Men With Advanced Prostate Cancer

Dendreon is committed to supporting men with advanced prostate cancer.

Frequently asked questions about PROVENGE treatment


What kind of testing should I be getting to help manage my prostate cancer?

Measuring prostate-specific antigen (PSA) levels and imaging (eg, bone scans) are 2 ways your doctor may watch for changes in your prostate cancer. These tests do not necessarily reflect treatment efficacy in advanced prostate cancer, they are part of standard monitoring for prostate cancer progression. In fact, PSA testing and imaging have led to early detection of metastases and opportunity for improved outcomes. If you are receiving hormone therapy, talk to your doctor about regular monitoring to identify disease progression.

Learn More


Learn more about when and why PROVENGE might be the right treatment for you.

Learn more

The first and only personalized immunotherapy for mCRPC.

Share this page

Find a doctor and start the PROVENGE conversation

Read and print questions that can help you start the PROVENGE conversation with your doctor.

Talk to your doctor