Support For Men With Advanced Prostate Cancer

Dendreon is committed to supporting men with advanced prostate cancer.

How to talk to your doctor

Be prepared.

If you are interested in PROVENGE, it is important to talk to your urologist or oncologist to find out if PROVENGE is right for you. We’ve collected some common questions you could consider asking at your next doctor’s appointment.

Questions to ask your doctor about PROVENGE

  • What are the possible advantages of PROVENGE for me?
  • What are the possible side effects of PROVENGE?
  • Do I need to get a bone scan or other imaging test to look for cancer that has spread before my treatment with PROVENGE?
  • How is PROVENGE given to me and how long does treatment take?
  • Does your office provide PROVENGE?
  • If not, can you recommend a doctor who does?
  • How can I get started with PROVENGE?

Some doctors may not be able to provide PROVENGE. If your doctor does not offer PROVENGE, ask about a referral to a doctor who does.

Find a urologist or oncologist

To find a doctor who can administer PROVENGE, simply enter your ZIP code in our Doctor Locator.


The first and only personalized immunotherapy for mCRPC.

Share this page